Elegance Defined with Style and Grace
- Some roofs say more about you; about your style; about the home that uniquely showcases your life. Grand Manor says it all with a style and grace that is exceptional from every angle.
- The best of the best, an ideal choice for homes with great steep sloped roofs
- Randomly placed tabs have shadow lines that provide the wonderful depth and dimension of a natural slate roof
- Authentic depth and dimension of natural slate
- Five-layer coverage when applied
- 425 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM 3018 Type I
- UL 2218 Class 2 impact resistance rating
- ASTM D3161, Class F, 110 mph wind resistance
- Conforms to CSA standard A123.5
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine approved products by manufacturing location.
Applying a roof system correctly is essential to the warranty and performance of the roof. Backed by over 100 years of excellence in the roofing industry, CertainTeed developed a complete set of installation instructions for their roofing products in both English and Spanish. These installation instructions describe and illustrate the steps involved in installing CertainTeed asphalt roofing products.
CertainTeed warrants that its shingles will be free from manufacturing defects, and provides the extra assurance of SureStart™ protection. Below are highlights of the warranty for Grand Manor™. See CertainTeed’s Asphalt Shingle Products Limited Warranty document for specific warranty details regarding this product.
Lifetime, limited transferable warranty