- Two-piece laminated fiber glass base construction
- Classic shades and dimensional appearance ofnatural wood or slate
- 250 / 270 lbs. per square (depends on manufacturing location)
- CertainTeed Starter and hip and ridge accessory available
- UL Class A Fire Resistance – UL certified to meet ASTM D3018 Type 1
- ASTM D3161 wind resistance
Applying a roof system correctly is essential to the warranty and performance of the roof. Backed by over 100 years of excellence in the roofing industry, CertainTeed developed a complete set of installation instructions for their roofing products in both English and Spanish. These installation instructions describe and illustrate the steps involved in installing CertainTeed asphalt roofing products.
CertainTeed warrants that its shingles will be free from manufacturing defects, and provides the extra assurance of SureStart™ protection. Below are the highlights of the warranty for Landmark™ PRO. See CertainTeed’s Asphalt Shingle Products Limited Warranty document for specific warranty details regarding this product.
Lifetime limited transferable warranty – residential