Three laminated layers of the industry’s most durable materials, providing a dramatically thick roofing product styled with the classic appeal of wood shakes. Landmark TL is the triple performance shake that has the hand-split look of cedar and the durable dimension of tri-laminate technology.
- Tough, patented 3-layer laminate design provides ultimate durability and the dramatically thick roofing style of classic wood shakes.
- Random tab design and unique natural shadows gives luxurious dimensional character to the shingles
- Landmark Series Brochure
- Three-piece laminated fiber glass construction
- 305 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance rating
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3018 Type I
- ASTM D3161, Class F, 110 mph wind resistance
- Conforms to CSA standard A123.5
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine approved products by manufacturing location.
Applying a roof system correctly is essential to the warranty and performance of the roof. Backed by over 100 years of excellence in the roofing industry, CertainTeed developed a complete set of installation instructions for their roofing products in both English and Spanish. These installation instructions describe and illustrate the steps involved in installing CertainTeed asphalt roofing products.
CertainTeed warrants that its shingles will be free of manufacturing defects, and provides the extra assurance of SureStart™ protection. Below are highlights of the warranty for Landmark™ TL. See CertainTeed’s Asphalt Shingle Products Limited Warranty document for specific warranty details regarding this product.
Lifetime, limited transferable warranty